Adamant Entertainment continues its support of Skull & Bones
, d20 Past
(or any other piratical-themed D20 campaign), with the sixth issue of Buccaneers & Bokor
! In this 47-page Issue:
- A full-length adventure: Never Make A Deal With A Pirate--the third installment of the "Governor's Prize" series, intended for 2nd-3rd level characters: Armed with the key to a pirate's treasure, the characters must travel to the mysterious Yucatan to find this treasure chest before its owner, the notorious Albert de Montblanc, finds them.
- Curse of the San Esteban: a ship and crew suffering from a centuries-old curse, never to see land again.
- Knights of the New World: a Portugese order of knighthood, descendants of the Knights Templar, whose influence extends from Europe to the West Indies and beyond.
- The Beast of the Middle Passage Decades ago, a botched ritual turned a slave ship into a living horror. This vessel now roams the Middle Passage, raiding ships and settlements for the materials it needs to go on living. Those who have survived encounters with the ship tell tales of a flagless vessel with a crew of living, rotting corpses.
- Settlements of the Spanish Main: A companion to the guide to the Caribbean found in Skull & Bones, this is the long-awaited guide to the Spanish colonial settlements along the coasts of Central and South America, complete with adventure hooks!